[Sca-cooks] Speaking of BBQ...

Michael Gunter dookgunthar at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 15:57:35 PDT 2010

I just went out and bought a Weber 22" One-Touch Gold series kettle grill.
After a lot of research I decided this is the best that I'm willing to spend
money on. $150 seems a lot but is pretty cheap when you consider the next
model I wanted is the $500 Big Steel Keg Grill or the $700 Big Green Egg.

I'm still saving my pennies to get the nice professional wood pellet smoker
I have my eye on, but this will let me play with fire. I already have a nice
gas grill but I might wind up doing more cooking on the Weber.  We'll see.

I did get proper lump charcoal as well. I'm just not a briquette kind of guy.

And I have no idea why I did this when it is 105 F. outside.

Now I just need to get a couple of Raichlen's books.

Gunthar