[Sca-cooks] Food movies revisited

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 17:06:08 PDT 2010

Yup...we enjoyed the copy you sent us a lot.  Another one we found quite by
accident is "The Mistress of Spices," with Dylan McDermott and Aishwarya
Rai.  Not great but pretty good!

Kiri

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Phil Troy SCA <adamantius1 at verizon.net>wrote:

> I'm a big, big fan of Stephen Chow's "The God Of Cookery", which is another
> of those foodie martial art movie spoofs, but with the bonus of heavy digs
> on the Iron Chef competitions...
>
> Adamantius
>
> Sent from my iPod
>
> On Aug 3, 2010, at 7:34 PM, "Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps" <
> dephelps at embarqmail.com> wrote:
>

> > What about "The Tale of Despereaux".   It is about soup, at least in
> part.
> >
> > Daniel

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince