[Sca-cooks] Speaking of BBQ...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed Aug 4 11:06:18 PDT 2010

On 8/4/2010 8:26 AM, wheezul at canby.com wrote:
> Luitgard wrote:
>
>>> Meaning An Tirians also adore bacon?
>>>
>> Good god, yes! It is even a featured food at vigils these days! (NOT
>> MINE THOUGH!)
>>
> Word.  I am now on the hunt for German period bacon recipes.  Wish me luck
> because I want to be popular ;-)

But you * are * popular, dear. ;-)

It was funny at Egils- of the seven eating the whole weekend in my camp,
there was an observant Jew and another person who doesn't eat pork for
his own reasons. We still managed to get through a huge rasher of bacon.
I think Annie ate half of it herself. :-) (Hmm... maybe that's why she
insisted on cooking breakfast?)

> Katherine who is off to see if there is a bacon archive on the florilegium...

Wouldn't be surprised. Stefan has the kitchen sink there, I'm sure. :-)

Liutgard

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore