[Sca-cooks] Food or foodie movies

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Aug 4 11:57:15 PDT 2010

Johnnae commented:

 <<< We've played this game a number of times over the years. Master A. and
Christianna are s quite good at this.

You can search the archives under food movies list and turn up titles
like this.

I don't know if Stefan has made a list or not. Besides the ones
mentioned this August, we've also talked about the films below. >>>

No, not these food movies. Most of these are post-period, often quite post-period.

I do have these files, but I would love to get additions to them. Or even better, a collection of medieval movies reviews which someone has written.

movies-msg (104K) 3/17/08 Reviews of medieval and ren. movies.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/movies-msg.html

12C-Movies-bib   (8K) 2/25/01 "Movies from 12th c. texts" by HL Elaine de Montgris (known as 'Lainie).
http://www.florilegium.org/files/THE-12TH-CENTURY/12C-Movies-bib.html

hist-novels-msg (6K) 7/ 3/05 Reviews of various historical novels.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/MEDIEVAL-LIFE/hist-novels-msg.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com