[Sca-cooks] The Epulario / book-oids from poor microfilm files?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sun Aug 8 21:11:54 PDT 2010

The Folger is an independent research library established by the Folgers
under a trust administered by Amhearst.  The Huntington is a private
research institute established by Henry E. and Arabella Huntington.  Both
privately funded and use access to their materials and collections to raise
funds to maintain their collections.   While their mission is education,
they must remain financially prudent.

Bear