[Sca-cooks] Question about kitchen equipment (OP)

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Aug 24 19:25:01 PDT 2010

Found my copy of Dining at Monticello: In Good Taste and Abundance
from 2005.
There's a chapter in it on "how do we know what Monticello's kitchen
looked like."
It talks about how they used archaeology to recreate the kitchen which
is seen now.
The book is up on Google Books and Amazon. Try a search there under
"stew stove."
Or maybe interlibrary loan.

Johnnae