[Sca-cooks] ice cream at Pennsic

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 08:42:15 PDT 2010

A few years ago we had one of those ice cream ball.  Where you put the ice
and salt on the outside and you put the ice cream mixture in the inside tube
(makes about a pint) and then you can roll it or toss it around.  It really
does work - even on a hot sticky Pennsic afternoon.  I'm sure you can find
it other places but this is what I"m talking about:
http://icecreamrevolution.com/

<http://icecreamrevolution.com/>Shoshana