[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 52, Issue 58

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 14:40:04 PDT 2010

  Robbie,
Went out to lunch today and found visa card missing when I went to pay.
When I got home I put a stop payment on it. Apparently, I must have left
in the machine on 26 Aug when I withdrew CLP 100,000 i.e. about $200.
They said that they would be sending the card to you. If you can find
the fastest ways possible to send it to me I would much appreciate it as
I have only CLP 90,000 and I need 100,000 at least by Friday. . . :'( .
Many thanks,
Susan