[Sca-cooks] Bronze Cookware

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 15:12:23 PDT 2010

Their bronze products should be perfectly safe for cooking use if they are
first _heavily_ tinned by a professional, and kept heavily tinned throughout
their lifespan. I still constantly use many tinned copperware items, which
would require meticulous polishing before each and every use if they weren't
tinned (to remove the toxic vedigris).

Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

With that being said - does anyone know where I could get a couple of old
copper pans re-tinned in Colorado?

Shoshana