[Sca-cooks] Problems with frictelle

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sun Aug 29 09:48:50 PDT 2010

None of the Martino Manuscript sources (including Platina) are specific in
the amount of fat that is used in frying any of the frictelle recipes but
most of them imply that there is some amount of fat (and it seems to be
liquid) used in making them.
There are quite a few frictelle recipes in the collection.
Eduardo