[Sca-cooks] Jealous Kitten Love

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 15:06:06 PDT 2010

Remember I had a problem with Lucca, an 18th month old cat and our new
comer Brad Pitt who is 4 months. Lucca was so jealous he lost his
appetite. Morgana suggested that I rub them with the same damp towel or
rag, first one, then the other and continue for about two weeks to get
them together. Their scent was to make them bond. It took two days!!!
Now they sleep together, eat together. They are so bonded you cannot
imagine!!! Brad has just cleaned Lucca's face etc and Lucca has done the
same for Brad. Oh now Lucca is cleaning Brad's ears!!!
Morgana's method is perfect! Thank you so much!!!
Suey