[Sca-cooks] Limoges France porcelain

Lynn LRA at olpdsl.net
Sun Aug 1 12:12:25 PDT 2010

There are a number of china replacement companies on the internet. One I
have used and like is: http://replacements.com/

They have a lot of product, even old and closed out lines from lots of
china companies from around the world. They have pictures of most of the
things they have. They also offer a free china identification service.
I'm not sure if they still do, but they used to offer a flat $8.99
shipping, which is very nice if you are ordering a lot of pieces. And
each piece you order is extremely well packed. I've ordered several
replacement pieces from them and have always been very happy with the
results.

Lynn the Inquisitive