[Sca-cooks] Food movies revisited

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 3 18:04:40 PDT 2010

There's a fair amount of foodie content in Babylon 5.  A few notable
examples:

The episode where Dr. Franklin tries to chase down Garibaldi, who is
supposed to be on a low-cholesterol diet, because he hears that
Garibaldi is trying to import the ingredients for Bagna Calda.  I guess
it can't be easy but how hard could it be to find a guy smuggling garlic
and anchovies?  Touching scene ensues.

John and Delenn, cooking each other's favorite dishes from cultures very
alien to each other, with amazing facial expressions and coughing and
discreet spitting.

Spoo.

etc.

Selene