[Sca-cooks] A Feast Menu for Commentary

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Fri Aug 6 19:34:03 PDT 2010

Don't be worried.  It looks fine.  I suspect that most of us haven't
responded because we have no problem with the menu or don't have a lot to
add.  In my case, I'm recently off the road and I'm preparing the downstairs
of the house so that Margaret can sleep there after knee replacement surgery
which cuts into my online time severely.

Bear