[Sca-cooks] The Epulario

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Aug 8 13:06:24 PDT 2010

Quick note
Search these EEBO titles by title as they vary in how they have been
catalogued.
They have released also Plat's
Delightes for ladies to adorn their persons, tables, closets, and
distillatories: with beauties, banquets, perfumes and waters. (1608)

but it's listed under another series. In this case it's under EARLY
SOCIAL CUSTOMS. Imagine holding history in your hands....

Another one is under EARLY HISTORY OF MEDICINE, HEALTH & DISEASE.

Johnnae