[Sca-cooks] Silly Season Post

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Sat Aug 14 11:25:01 PDT 2010

Snickerdoodles are usually icebox cookies and normally they will flatten on
their own but some folks will press them down a bit with a glass to insure
they don't roll around on the baking sheet or because (so I have been told
by one whose mother pressed them) that they are kind of thought of as sugar
cookies and is treated as such and their method is to press the ball.

De