[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Cooks' Collegium??& AnTir Culinary Symposium

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 13:03:14 PDT 2010

Not sure if this is what you were looking for, but this is the link for the
Midrealm event:

http://www.vanishedwood.org/cooks.php

I did hear from Dame Hauviette that she may be bringing a lady who has
recently done research and has published a book on, IIRC, historical Turkish
cookery.  Iasmin or anyone else, can you confirm my rather fuzzy, aged
memory?

Kiri

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Susan Fox <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:

> My protege and Evil Minion, Lord Padraig is trying to get me to come up for
> that.  And teaching.  I will have just come off an ornate yet intimate
> [100-guest] Persian banquet the month before and can probably talk about
> that, unless I'm too sick of it to think.  :-)
>
> Could you post the URL for the event web page please?  All I can find is
> the similar event from 2008.
>
> Many thanks,
> Selene Colfox, Caid
>

> Raphaella DiContini wrote:
>
>> I was hoping to attend this as well as another Cook's Collegium in the
>> spring, but unfortunately (or rather fortunately) I wound up incubating and
>> that's thrown off all travel plans for the year. I really wanted to meet
>> more cooks from out of Kingdom and take classes in far away places too!  On
>> a different but somewhat related note, If anyone's interested in attending
>> the Culinary Symposium in AnTir (Washington State) next spring April 15-17,
>> there will actually be heated sleeping spaces (cabins) provided and help
>> getting to and from the airport, or carpooling options available.  In joyous
>> service, Raffaella

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince