[Sca-cooks] Sausages

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 23 22:29:51 PDT 2010

<<< This past Saturday I took my first sausage
attempt to Caid Fall Crown Tourney for a public
sampling.  My curious mind wondered how different
is chopping the meat with a knife than using a
food processor or a meat grinder.  So I made
three batches of the same kind of the sausage,
each with different cutting method.

The full write up is here:  http://aeddie.livejournal.com/371727.html

AEduin >>>

Thanks. I'll be interested in comparing your comments to others on this list who have compared chopped meat to ground meat.

Here is what some other folks have said. This may contain Master Gunthar's comments, but I can't remember if they are in here yet or not.
chopped-meat-msg (7K) 10/11/04 Period chopped meat. Differences between chopped and ground.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/chopped-meat-msg.html

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com