[Sca-cooks] Question about kitchen equipment (OP)

Dan Schneider schneiderdan at ymail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:16:05 PDT 2010

Hej!
I'm not sure about the line of stoves, but I do know that the built-in kettle was around in at least north Carolina- they have an original one from, IIRC,the 1740s in the single brothers' house at Old Salem Inc, in Winston Salem. I tend to think that they weren't that unusual, but, unfortunately, that's the only definite period example from the colonies that I can think of offhand..
Dan