[Sca-cooks] EEBO Cookery Volumes up on Amazon

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Aug 24 19:04:00 PDT 2010

I own everything I bought (or have access to it through EEBO) but
thought it was worthwhile to grab the editions while they were
available.
This is only a trial so it my be discontinued by Proquest.
I am minded that I am so glad I purchased all the facsimile volumes on
cookery that Walter J. Johnson offered back in the 1970's.
One never knows.

Johnna