[Sca-cooks] Mastermyr Find.

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Aug 29 20:27:05 PDT 2010

Well, some fellow smiths from TheForge email list reproduced many of
the artifacts in the Mastermyr. It was on display at the Seattle ABANA
Conference a few years ago, and since it, and I, were there, I managed
to borrow it the following weekend, with the help of a few An Tirans,
and we displayed it at An Tir Coronation. It
s really a fascinating group of artifacts. All the pieces were
impressive, but I was particularly impressed by the reproduction of
the Chest- I have a series of pictures from the guy who did that,
showing it in detail. Beautiful work.

--
Saint Phlip

So, you think your data is safe?