[Sca-cooks] Limoges France porcelain

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 11:45:36 PDT 2010

The owner of the store who sold us the complete dinnerware set in Chile
promised us that once a year we could request replacements. Now we have
a demitasse cup and saucer broken. The pattern has been discontinued and
the owner is nowhere to be found ofcourse. Peter is in Paris trying to
find a replacement store and I think he is going to take his visiting
Chilean nieces to Limoges to see if he can find any leads. I have put
adds in ebay and whatever google offers. All I get are US stores and
think I should be looking in France. I think I am not looking for the
right key word in my google search. Much obliged if anyone has any clues
as to how pursue this matter further.
Sue