[Sca-cooks] Trimaris Sunday Coronation feast - sold out

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Aug 1 17:27:21 PDT 2010

Kiri reminded Madhavi:
<<< Don't forget to post your recipes! >>>

As well as your menu and we'd also appreciate your review on how it went, what went well, what you would change next time, any suggestions for someone wanting to do a feast like this in the future.

In addition, any comments or reviews, pro or con, from people who attend the feast would be appreciated. I try to include both if I create a Florilegium file on a feast for the FEAST-REVIEWS section.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com