[Sca-cooks] Peach cobbler/slump recipe??

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 16:11:51 PDT 2010

A few days (or more) back, one of you lovely, wonderful people posted a
recipe (or a link to a recipe) for a peach cobbler/slump that didn't have a
crust but had spoonfuls of dough as a topping.  I seem to not have the
recipe anymore.  Would whomever posted the recipe please either post it
again...or at least send it to me privately?  I have just acquired a lovely
batch of locally grown peaches and think that this would be a wonderful
thing to do with them...

Thanks!

Kiri

--
"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."