[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Cooks' Collegium??

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 10:07:06 PDT 2010

I was wondering if any of you are planning to attend this...and if any of
you live near the site.  I'm thinking about going and would probably fly
into Chicago O'Hare.  I may be alone or may have husband in tow.  I'm
looking for a place to stay while there...I'd love to be able to fly in
sometime Friday and leave either later Sunday evening or early Monday a.m.
Another thing:  I really need to sleep on a bed as I have a VERY bad back
that makes it impossible for me to sleep on the floor.  I'll probably also
need help with transportation.

I hate to ask this sort of thing but you know how it goes.  I would be more
than happy to return the favor if ever you find yourself wanting to come to
the DC/Baltimore area.

Thanks!

Kiri

--
"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."