[Sca-cooks] Battlefield Bakery Cookbook

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 20 16:24:08 PDT 2010

This is from another list:

Several of you have asked me when the cookbook Marian Walke (aka Marian
of Edwinstowe, aka Old Marian) and I wrote together would be available.
This cookbook contains remembrances and recipes from the two cook shops
Marian and I participated in at the Pennsic Wars. I am very happy to
announce that two versions (one with black and white inner pages, one
with color inner pages) of the War Fare cookbook are now available. To
find out more information, please visit http://www.layerfivegroup.com/.
You can buy copies from there, or directly from
http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/war-fare/12289615 for the black
and white one, and
http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/war-fare-commemorative-edition/12289529
for the color one.

I’m still working with Lulu to make the books available at other retail
outlets but that will take a couple of months. Meantime, be the first in
your shire to get one!

Please pass this news on to whoever you think might be interested. Thank
you very much!

--Bonnie

Alys K.