[Sca-cooks] Middle Eastern Food

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jan 15 14:59:28 PST 2010

--On Friday, January 15, 2010 2:32 PM -0800 Raphaella DiContini
<raphaellad at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> I prefer single sources or very tight source groups in
>> general.
>> -- Antonia di Benedetto Calvo
>
> I agree with this in that I generally like to go from one source if at
> all possible. I don't like the idea of referring to multiple sources that
> may be all over the place in time and cultural relivance. But that's just
> my preference.

I'm also for single source as much as possible -- while this may narrow the
available dishes, it will almost always provide a consistency of palette
and presentation that makes for not only good education but

(dah dah dah dah dah dah dah)

good eats.

;-)

toodles, margaret