[Sca-cooks] Unique tapas

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 23:29:42 PST 2010

> Great, sounds so yummy but we do not have olive oil spray?

This is what you need:

http://www.amazon.com/Misto-Gourmet-Brushed-Aluminum-Sprayer/dp/B00004SPZV/ref=tag_tdp_ptcn_edpp_url

There are other brands of mist-ers or sprayers.  I am sure that you can find something like this in Chile and carry it with you.  Just carry it empty so the safety inspectors don't think it is a bomb.  It is just a fancy spray bottle, but meant for oils and liquids for cooking.  It helps control the amount of liquid that gets added to your food.  If you have good control of sprinkling oil on things, you don't need a mist-er.  But I find it fun and easy to use.  If you have a salad dressing that isn't chunky, you can spray your salads with it and therefore use only a light amount on your lettuce.  It is very good for dieting.

> You are a sweetie.
> Suey

Gracias.  De nada.  Usted también.

Huette