[Sca-cooks] Questions on coffee

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Jan 28 02:25:04 PST 2010

Terry Decker wrote:

>> I still maintain my beliefs and theories that the Vikings did drink
>> coffee, knew Martials Arts and were educated.
>> AElina the Saami
>
> While I have no opinion about the Viking education or martial arts, I
> am fairly certain that they didn't drink coffee.

I suspect that was said in jest, Bear. ;-)

Though I'm pretty sure that the 'Vikings' didn't do modern martial arts,
I can make an argument for their education, I think. There's runes that
record that 'Sven was here' on the walls and railings of Hagia Sofia,
and someone had to write- and read- all of those sagas. Unless you think
that little green men did it... in which case I can't help you. (But
hand over what you're smoking, eh?)

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore