[Sca-cooks] 'Tis the season.

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 1 00:38:44 PST 2010

OK ... it is after midnight New Year's Day and I am dog-sick with a cold that has been stalking me for a week now and I just didn't run fast enough evidently.

I live in the BACKWOODS of NOWhere  (not the end of the world but most people would think you can see it from here).  One of the primary fall-time recreational persuits is hunting.  The easiest big game species to hunt is Antilocapra americana, the Pronghorn Antelope (not a true Antilocapridae but as close as you can get on this side of the pond).  If what you need for Haggis is lung tissue with a strong gamey flavor, I wonder if Antilope lights would work?  The meat is not the same flavor as that of mutton (and I can not eat mutton personally ... too many summers spent working sheep ranches in extremely rural southwest Wyoming), but I wonder if the lung tissue would make a passible Haggis?

Conversely ... I wonder how much of this is the wandering of a Nyquil medicated feverish brain.

Happy New Year all ... stay warm and well.

Cheers

Malkin

Otherhill

Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.

I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.