[Sca-cooks] Who wants to be on Gordon Ramsey's new show?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 10:48:32 PST 2010

Having the time wouldn't really be a problem for me...I'd just have to make
sure that I was caught up with CA before it happened.  It'd be surviving the
pressure and the work itself.  The last couple of years, I've been pretty
much wiped out after cooking our Middle East event, usually for around 100
people...and with lots of help.  So I think my prime days of being able to
survive something like this have passed, sad to say!

Kiri