[Sca-cooks] aebelskivers and takoyaki

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Tue Jan 5 12:50:50 PST 2010

My local grocery stores and Walgreens are selling for $20 the "as seen on
TV" aebleskiver/pancake puffs pan with recipes.
Good starter kit to see if you like making them or not.
http://www.amazon.com/Pancake-Puffs-As-Seen-TV/dp/B000V6BIXG
Target online has it for $9.99
http://www.target.com/Pancake-Puff-Aebleskiver-Pan/dp/B00114LC06

De