[Sca-cooks] OOP: What are they teaching are kids?

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:04:54 PST 2010

> Well, any eggs overcooked or overheated can get rubbery, so I guess it
> depends on the skills of the cook! I prefer my eggs this way because you
> taste the egg, not the butter used to fry them. You eat them like you'd

> I'm confused, you say you prefer your eggs "this way" which sounds like you
> are speaking of poached and then describe a fried egg.
> De

You're right, it looks like I wrote the second part of the message,
then the first, while forgetting that you wouldn't have read the
second part yet...

In other words, I prefer my eggs poached because you eat them like you
would eat fried eggs, but poached don't taste like butter the way
fried do. And since poached have the runny yolks just like fried, you
can use the yolk the same way, as a sauce, making extra sauce
pointless in most cases... In other words I'm trying to say that you
eat poached eggs the same way as fried eggs, but they don't taste like
butter because they're not fried in it.

Is it clearer?