[Sca-cooks] Waffling

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 07:15:25 PST 2010

They're called Liege waffles (sorry the first e should have an accent grav)
I saw them on the food network years ago and wanted to make them but they're
made a special way and I did not have the ingredients or the equipment to do
it.  A few years later I saw some in a grocery store so I bought them.  What
a sad disappointment - very dried out.  I'm sure fresh ones are simply
yummy.  maybe some day!!!

Shoshanna