[Sca-cooks] Wanted: Italian cookbook that hasn't been translated

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jan 11 20:10:53 PST 2010

Pages 7-50 of this edition are the transcription
"Text des Manoscritto Lucano". That's in Italian.

There's a translation and extensive notes in German, a glossary,
bibliography, etc.

On Google Books
http://books.google.com/books?id=-Cw1reZ1D8QC&dq=%22Manoscritto+Lucano%22&source=gbs_navlinks_s

you can take a look at some of those early transcribed pages. Page
down to see what is posted there.

Johnnae