[Sca-cooks] The science of cookery

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jan 15 07:21:08 PST 2010

Adamantius and I, over the years, have had a number of discussions
about the science of food cookery, and I ran across this article:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/videos/2009/0112-chemistry_of_cooking.htm

It's a bit simplistic, for those of us who are experienced cooks, but,
it's interesting enough that it should give many of us some ideas
about how cookery actually works.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up