[Sca-cooks] Middle Eastern Food

Jim and Andi jimandandi at cox.net
Fri Jan 15 18:26:05 PST 2010

Cariadoc,

Nimatnama =/= Mughal. It is however, awesomeness.

If someone has sources for Mughal food other than the Ain-i-Akbari, I
hope they share, but since there's only roughly 75 years of the
existence of the Mughals in India before the SCA cut-off date and the
first really established court was Akbar's, it's slim hope.

Madhavi