[Sca-cooks] New issue of TI number 173

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Wed Jan 20 02:10:49 PST 2010

>Just for fun, what do people eat day to day at War?  I understand
>that there's a pretty good food court at the market, with many of
>the choices available at more modern malls...

As a rule, Elizabeth and I do one cooked dinner for the whole
encampment at the war. Some of our standards are a 13th c. andalusian
lentils recipe, rishta from al-baghdadi, and my two islamic frying
pan pastries, one of which was in the T.I. being discussed. Sometimes
other people in the encampment also do dinners for everyone,
sometimes not.

Beyond that, there's fruit, cheese, bread, sausage and the like, plus
an occasional visit to the food court.
--
David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com