[Sca-cooks] Roman Mac and Cheese

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Jan 20 05:35:56 PST 2010

And on this list  we really tend to use Roman as in Roman Empire and
Classical Rome.

The question would be in the coming years is how exotic mac and cheese
will become or will it just be something prepared from a box or bought
frozen to be reheated or the microwave instant stuff?

Johnnae
(Thinking it's about time Stefan chimes n and offers us mac and cheese
recipes)