[Sca-cooks] New issue of TI number 173

Carol Smith eskesmith at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 09:03:34 PST 2010

You're right, Urtatim; I should have been more specific, and specified "New World" foods.

It's not a hardship, per se, but many people do like their tomatoes, white potatoes, and corn on the cob.  (I'm among them, and corn is just coming into seasn during Pennsic, so I can certainly see their point.)  And the last time I was at Pennsic, I really enjoyed the Ambulance Corps' pepperoni rolls, so I'm not without sin here, either.

My own meal plan (should I ever have one for a two-week event), would be more "Medievaloid" than fully Medieval, though I would steer away from Western Hemisphere foods.

Regards,

Brekke