[Sca-cooks] My Apprentice's Georgian Feast

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:09:56 PST 2010

I had mentioned a few days back that my apprentice was cooking a Slavic
feast this past weekend...I was mistaken.  It was specifically Georgian in
origin.  The recipes may be found at:

http://www.mishabrews.com/Georgian_Feast.html

There is no real documentation there mainly because there really isn't any.
These recipes are from various sources but all are "traditional" rather than
being able to be documented as being in period.  She was specifically asked
to do a Georgian feast by our Crowns, and complied...and was probably one of
the few who had enough sources to be able to produce the feast she did.  The
results were excellent...it was served at three times during the day, which
allowed us to enjoy each course more!

Enjoy!

Kiri

--
"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."