[Sca-cooks] Molecular Gastronomy

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 20 16:49:35 PST 2010

 > Molecular Gastronomy.! Now *that* is modern food.

Hmmmph. It's definitely modern. It starts with food. I'm not convinced
the result is food, other than the fact that it *can* be eaten.

And from the portions I've seen in photographs, I'm not sure you could
survive on it. Sorta like the old cartoons of the "future". The
"Jetsons", perhaps? The green pill is the vegetable, the red one is
the main course and the yellow one is the dessert. blech.

Stefan
Naw, never opinionated.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com