[Sca-cooks] Unique tapas

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Jan 24 15:41:25 PST 2010

--On Sunday, January 24, 2010 4:05 PM -0600 Stefan li Rous
<StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure what Huette had in mind, but I have a sprayer that I bought
> for such things. You fill it with the oil you wish to use and then you
> pump it up and you can then spray the oil in a light mist. I can't
> remember if I got this online or in a store.

I've heard you can use a plant mister for this (assuming the construction
is food-safe), or just a foodgrade mister (the same thing you use for
window cleaner and such, only -- again -- only used for food, and made with
foodgrade plastie cand/or glass).

toodles, margaret