[Sca-cooks] What constitutes modern food

H Westerlund-Davis yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 14:52:24 PST 2010

Do we have a time line on what is considered modern? Texas became a state in 1845 and prior to that it was under Mexican control. It would naturally have a distinct style of food with each wave of immigrants who settled in Texas. It's like trying to identify Californian cuisine.
Aelina

Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side & a dark side
and it holds the universe together.