[Sca-cooks] Food Tech on History Channel

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 25 16:36:11 PST 2010

On Jan 25, 2010, at 7:22 PM, Barbara Dodge wrote:

> Oh, and he also hosted "Door Knock Dinners" where he went with a camera crew
> and a guest chef into people's homes.  The chef would then make a "gourmet"
> dinner for the family out of whatever was in the homeowners fridge.
>
> Now I'm going to go nuts until I remember this guy's name!

I vaguely recall a guy named Gordon Elliot doing that, several years ago. Yes, the Home Invasion Gourmet, basically... I don't think he did the actual cooking, he was just the man responsible for making sure the homeowner didn't go for a gun...

Adamantius

"Most men worry about their own bellies, and other people's souls, when we all ought to worry about our own souls, and other people's bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter