[Sca-cooks] partly on-topic, partly off: bread

charding at nwlink.com charding at nwlink.com
Mon Jan 25 20:24:44 PST 2010

Electric bread was a great book.  The authors rented an old fast food
place in Anchorage and baked a lot of bread.  I was on the board of the
local soup kitchen then and they donated a lot of bread to us.

Maeva - now in An Tir with a great sourdough bread bakery with in walking
distance.  I don't bake bread anymore.

Some people with wheat problems seem to tolerate emmer.