[Sca-cooks] Questions on coffee

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 26 19:12:18 PST 2010

I made a comment on the Lochac list recently about coffee (and tea)
not being period for Europe and this is one of the responses which
came back.

I've asked for the references for the first three statements since
they don't seem to match what Bear and others have said on this list.
None of them apply to my statement on Europe, but in addition they
don't seem to match with the comments about coffee originating in
Ethiopia in the latter Middle Ages, either.  Are these statements
items which were later disproved? Am I mis-remembering what was said
about coffee here?

Thanks,
    Stefan
=========