[Sca-cooks] On Lutefisk And Poached Eggs

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Tue Jan 5 11:53:39 PST 2010

Greetings

My adoptive father was a second generation norwegian.
When Uncle Walter came down from Minnesota for his vacation
in January, he brought lutefisk and a boxful of baked goodies.
In short, I loved the baked goodies, would take an obligatory
bite (a small one) of fish. I cringe when I think about the
stuff now. (The fish-not the other stuff)

Poached eggs-think of a perfect soft-boiled egg with-out the hassle
of a shell.  Season to your taste and yum yum.  I learned to make
them from a video I found on-line and other instructions I found.
Three cheers for the internet!!