[Sca-cooks] OOP: What are they teaching are kids?

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 2 21:56:02 PST 2010

Funny thing is, in my son's class (not his friend's) their teacher has really done a lot with them, including poached eggs. However, I do admit I've never poached an egg nor eaten a poached egg before.
I think this is something I need to rectify this year.

Euriol

 Euriol of Lothian, OP
Clerk, Order of the Pelican, Kingdom of Æthelmearc
Chronicler, Barony of Endless Hills

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy."
-Robindranath Tagore, Poet/Playwright/Essayist 1913 Nobel Prize for Literature