[Sca-cooks] Waffling

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 04:38:22 PST 2010

Each year, for New Year's, we have a party on New Year's Eve at a friend's
house then stay over.  One of our friends then makes absolutely heavenly
waffles the next morning for all of us.  He uses an antique waffle iron and
cake flour in the batter.  When they're done, we have a choice of creamed
chip beef, real maple syrup from northern Maryland or strawberries and cream
to put on them.

My husband makes waffles on occasion and uses his sour dough starter in the
batter...this is also very, very yummy!

Kiri